Our practice provides Invisalign® clear aligners to help you improve the alignment of your teeth and achieve a more beautiful smile. Our dentists offer this discreet treatment to help you straighten your smile without covering the natural beauty of your teeth. Contact us at 732-295-1616 to learn more about Invisalign treatment in Brick, New Jersey, and schedule your consultation with Dr. John Tortora and Dr. Travis Smith.
Invisalign clear aligners are removable and virtually invisible, allowing you to straighten your smile without anyone knowing, while eating and drinking what you want! Additionally, they make it easy for you to brush and floss as normal to maintain healthy gums and teeth. Your clear aligners are made of plastic, meaning that there are no wires, metal, or brackets to cause discomfort or mouth abrasions. Many of our patients had never considered traditional braces, but are now happily and comfortably improving their smiles with Invisalign treatment.
What is Invisalign treatment?
- The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces!
- A serious of clear, removable, and custom-made aligners
- Uses no metal wires or brackets
- Custom-made to ensure your comfort
How does Invisalign treatment work?
- You will wear each set of aligners for about two weeks
- Remove your aligners only to eat, drink, brush, and floss
- Each set of aligners will make small changes to your smile, gradually moving your teeth into their proper positions
- You will visit our dentists regularly throughout your treatment
- The average total treatment time for Invisalign clear aligners is 6-15 months
- The average number of aligners used during treatment is between 18 and 30
We invite you to schedule your complimentary consultation with our dentists or log onto the Invisalign treatment website at Invisalign to take their 2-minute survey and learn if you are a candidate for Invisalign aligners.
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.